What's your favourite train?

Hier können Sie Fragen zur Ausstellung an das MiWuLa-Team stellen
Antworten
Sonic Youth
Forumsgast

Beitrag von Sonic Youth » Sonntag 10. Juni 2018, 23:51

So I searched for favourite train and Lieblingszug but nothing came up. I apologise if this is a duplicate post and if so could you please link me the original. Also I'm new so if I'm breaking any rules just pm me and I'll understand. Anyway.... On with the question,
I was wondering what people's favourite train is.
My personal favourite is the Rhaetian Railways ABe 8/12. Let me know yours down below.

Yours -SonicYouth :D

Datterich
Forumane

Beitrag von Datterich » Montag 11. Juni 2018, 11:03

Hi and welcome - here we are in the "General discussions about the Wunderland" part. So I suppose you wont to know our personal favourite model railroad train? It's not easy to answer ...

In my personal opinion I nearly like all trains in Miniatur Wonderland, and I can't mention any favourite train there ... they all are fantastic! They have some very special trains there: For example a "soccer world championship"-train :wink:

Kind regards to Ireland
Datterich

Harry
Forumane
Re: What's your favourite train?

Beitrag von Harry » Montag 11. Juni 2018, 11:36

Hi Sonic Youth,

at the moment my favourite train is the one of the Harry Potter movies (Gitta built this train during the last weeks). It's because of I like Great Britain and Ireland very much, and this train is something typical british (sorry, you're from Ireland... ;-) )

Regards
Harry

Antworten