Bag storage

For our english-speaking friends.
Antworten
ieko

Bag storage

Beitrag von ieko » Montag 28. Mai 2012, 03:16

Hi, this is somewhat unusual, but I'll be travelling in Europe from the USA and passing through Hamburg because I really wanted to come to Miniatur Wunderland -- anyway, because of this I will have luggage with me and i was wondering if there would be a way for me to store it while I visit Miniatur Wunderland? It's likely to be 1 medium sized luggage that you'd normally take on an airplane.

If there isn't storage available at Miniatur Wunderland, does anyone know if there is at the Hamburg Central Station?

Thanks!

Dirk Zimmermann
MiWuLa Mitarbeiter

Re: Bag storage

Beitrag von Dirk Zimmermann » Montag 28. Mai 2012, 06:31

We have luggage lockers in the 3rd floor close to the toilets an in the 2nd floor close to our cinema. You need a 1€ coin for deposit. You can also deposit your luggage at the wardrobe.

At Hamburg Central station there are also luggage lockers. You will find information in English about Hamburg Hauptbahnhof (Central station) at http://www.bahnhof.de/site/bahnhoefe/en ... __hbf.html

ieko

Beitrag von ieko » Dienstag 29. Mai 2012, 06:28

Thanks !

Endrio

Beitrag von Endrio » Montag 10. November 2014, 08:05

If there isn't storage available at Miniatur Wunderland, does anyone know if there is at the Hamburg Central Station?

HaNull
Forumane

Beitrag von HaNull » Montag 10. November 2014, 08:11

Hi,
Welcome to the forum.
Endrio hat geschrieben:If there isn't storage available at Miniatur Wunderland, does anyone know if there is at the Hamburg Central Station?
There is storage at MiWuLa - and there still is storage at Hamburg Central Station.
████████   Gruß aus NRW
████████   Thomas
████████   Multi-MISTler: 1. Siegburg (RSK) - 2. Köln rrh. - 3. Rheinbreitbach

Dirk Zimmermann
MiWuLa Mitarbeiter

Beitrag von Dirk Zimmermann » Mittwoch 12. November 2014, 11:32

We have luggage lockers in the 2nd floor close to the shop and the "smoker lounge".
You need a 1€ coin for deposit. You can also deposit your luggage at the wardrobe.

And at Hamburg Main Station (Hamburg Hbf) you will also find place to store your luggage: There is a situation plan as pdf file - I just found one in german:

Watch out for "Schließfach" - german for luggage lockers - or "Gepäckaufbewahrung" - german for baggage room or left-lugage room.

http://www.bahnhof.de/file/6504534/data ... de_PDF.pdf

Antworten