Shop at the exibition vs Online-Shop

For our english-speaking friends.
Antworten
MKShK

Shop at the exibition vs Online-Shop

Beitrag von MKShK » Sonntag 15. Juli 2012, 06:38

Hello,

I was wondering if all items listed in your online-shop are also available at your shop on the 3rd floor of the exibition space? Also - are the prices the same as in the onlineshop?

Thank you in advance!

Nordexpress
Forumane

Re: Shop at the exibition vs Online-Shop

Beitrag von Nordexpress » Sonntag 15. Juli 2012, 19:46

Hallo stranger,

A quick response from a Forum fan, ie. not from Miwula management. Your simple question does not have a simple answer!

1. Basically, I believe you can arrange for your on-line shopping to be picked up in the Miniatur Wunderland. No reason not to order from the on-line shop.

2. Prices on identical products are the same in the exhibition shop as on-line.

3. From time to time the online-shop arranges a large sale via e-bay, that you will not find in the exhibition shop.

4. But you will always find a number of different products for the model lay-out in the exhibition shop, also very good books at good prices, mostly in German.

5. As you may see in the weekly reports, a new shop will open next to the new entrance between now and September 2012. What will be available in the new and larger shop, we can only guess!

So, the answer depends on when you next visit the Miniatur Wunderland and it depends on which time of the year, you look into the online-shop :!: Very clear, isn't it :mrgreen: :D
Tschüss Nord-Express
"Die kleine Welt ist die grösste"
Mega Straßenbahnmuseum Dänemark

Nordexpress
Forumane

Beitrag von Nordexpress » Mittwoch 18. Juli 2012, 15:15

Well, there you are, MK, the new shop in the second floor opened this morning. See photo in facebook - or probably the coming Monday in the weekly report.
Tschüss Nord-Express
"Die kleine Welt ist die grösste"
Mega Straßenbahnmuseum Dänemark

MKShK

Beitrag von MKShK » Donnerstag 19. Juli 2012, 06:31

Thanks Nordexpress!
I will be in HAM in September and will check out the new shop.

Datterich
Forumane

Shop at the exibition

Beitrag von Datterich » Donnerstag 19. Juli 2012, 07:12

MKShK hat geschrieben:I will be in HAM in September and will check out the new shop.
Nearly 60 of us will meet in September in Hamburg Miniatur-Wunderland and check out the whole new 2nd floor and the exhibition for two days (weekend). Have a look at this program (sorry: in German language only):
Program of our meeting 'MFM' in September 2012 in Hamburg. :bummel:

You are invited to take part -
Datterich

Antworten