Registrieren    Anmelden    Forum    Suche    FAQ

Foren-Übersicht » Miniatur Wunderland Hamburg » The English corner

Seite 1 von 1 [ 2 Beiträge ] 

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Wunderland Shop Suggestion
 Beitrag Verfasst: Freitag 15. April 2016, 19:32 
Hello MiWuLa.
Congratulations on a wonderful visitor experience.

At a recent visit I was surprised that there are not many railway locos and rolling stock for sale in your shop. I suggest that MiWuLa would be the perfect place for a well stocked model railway shop selling models from Europe and the US to mirror the MiWuLA zones. Maybe you don't want to compete with other Hamburg model shops? Why not a local map showing visitors where they might buy things?

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Wunderland Shop Suggestion
 Beitrag Verfasst: Samstag 16. April 2016, 10:56 
Forumane

Hello,

I agree with your idea. But you are right in assuming the independence and non-affiliation that has been the branding policy of the Miwula management for years. MiniaturWunderland is a landmark in Hamburg of its own.

However, as far as I remember from my visits, a little flyer of one of the interesting shops was available, but it must of course be a question of ad money - as by tradition model railway shops are not very innovative themselves.

Another fact is that only 5 - 10 per cent of visitors are model railway enthusiasts at their arrival in Miwula, so handling a large range of models in H0, N and Z would be a challenge, and a costly such. (Followed by guarantee obligations and retail responsibility etc.)

For your own choice, dealers in Germany and other countries in Europa may be found here:
Searching for Hamburg Area give in 20xxx, 21xxx and 22xxx as post codes in the search function. The German word for dealership search is Händlersuche

MIBA

Roco

Märklin

Eisenbähnle Schweden

Seite 1 von 1 [ 2 Beiträge ] 

Foren-Übersicht » Miniatur Wunderland Hamburg » The English corner