A quick response from a Forum fan, ie. not from Miwula management. Your simple question does not have a simple answer!
1. Basically, I believe you can arrange for your on-line shopping to be picked up in the Miniatur Wunderland. No reason not to order from the on-line shop.
2. Prices on identical products are the same in the exhibition shop as on-line.
3. From time to time the online-shop arranges a large sale via e-bay, that you will not find in the exhibition shop.
4. But you will always find a number of different products for the model lay-out in the exhibition shop, also very good books at good prices, mostly in German.
5. As you may see in the weekly reports, a new shop will open next to the new entrance between now and September 2012. What will be available in the new and larger shop, we can only guess!
So, the answer depends on when you next visit the Miniatur Wunderland and it depends on which time of the year, you look into the online-shop Very clear, isn't it
- Beiträge: 8399
- Registriert: Montag 9. Februar 2004, 14:21
- Wohnort: 101 km südlich Speicherstadt
Nearly 60 of us will meet in September in Hamburg Miniatur-Wunderland and check out the whole new 2nd floor and the exhibition for two days (weekend). Have a look at this program (sorry: in German language only):MKShK hat geschrieben:I will be in HAM in September and will check out the new shop.
Program of our meeting 'MFM' in September 2012 in Hamburg.
You are invited to take part -
Countdown to our next meeting in Hamburg